🤓 Senior Frontend developer
15 500 - 18 500 PLN net
🌍 ORM Digital | Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław🖥 http://www.ormdigital.com
About the role
Your will join a team of developers to implement an Angular single page ecommerce web application built on top of a cutting-edge Amazon Web Services (AWS) serverless stack. Your team will be part of a multi-channel programme of work that includes API driven Web, iOS & Android applications being run by multiple teams across multiple regional development offices.
You will work with strategists, UX, solution design, architects, designers, developers and QA to understand the project needs and requirements, to translate these into new and improved web experience solutions, and to collaborate with multiple teams to bring projects to life.
Angular knowledge is required, however, we may consider strong applicants with proven experience in other frameworks and/or Typescript experience.
AWS experience is desirable, but not required for this role, as you will be expected to learn the AWS infrastructure & application development paradigms while working . This is a great opportunity for a senior front-end developer looking to break into AWS serverless development paradigms.
This is a hands on development role on a multi-client, multi-app platform.
Your purpose will be to develop and implement front-end ecommerce web applications for new clients, as well as maintaining existing products. You will be joining a team with Angular experience, so knowledge or willingness to learn this framework is essential.
The programme as a whole includes multiple web, iOS and Android applications as well as integration systems with multiple third parties.
Your team will be responsible for delivering the entire web application experience, and will be expected to integrate with an AWS Serverless technology stack being developed specifically for this programme of work.
Ideally you will have some NodeJS development experience and either experience or a desire to learn AWS serverless paradigms, so that you can have an awareness of developments across the entire stack if needed, but this is not required.
You will be expected to deliver to high standards and with your technical expertise and experience.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Develop, test and deploy multiple web applications built with the Angular framework, in Typescript
- Use Npm scripts and third party build systems to deliver tooling automation across your team
- Write clean, lean, well-documented code and ensure your team members do the same
- Write testable code. The code should be covered by e2e/unit test cases
- Work with your development team and the wider project programme teams to spread knowledge, develop resources and overcome issues
- Be accountable for web application stability, performance and security
- Be accountable for testing, integrating, providing feedback and iterating against new APIs
- Take on a technical leadership role, with the support of a line manager
- Be a technical mentor to more junior team members
As a senior frontend developer you will have proven experience in working with web technologies to a high standard, delivering pixel perfect user interfaces that work across a wide range of browsers and devices and writing complex, asynchronous, object-oriented code.
Some of the skills we consider essential:
- Modern HTML and CSS patterns
- Angular 6+
- RxJS / Redux
- Multiple API integrations
- Front-end performance profiling & optimisation
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Application development
- API Gateway
- Agency experience
- Ecommerce development
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with JIRA
- Full-stack development with NodeJS
- Experience with TDD
What we’ll bring
We’re helping clients prepare for the next wave of digital transformation. That means we help clients with their strategic vision, we're reimagining their digital ecosystems, and we are delivering best-in-class customer experiences using data, content design & tech. Our culture is fast-paced, social and stimulating. We are, however, more than a consultancy. We cover the full development lifecycle, including experience design, technical build and delivery across digital touchpoints from desktop, tablet and mobile, to omni-channel experiences and physical digital. This means that we see our work realised across a range of projects that enable team members to become subject matter experts in sectors such as FS and Transport – actively increasing their skills and contributing to their personal development.
What else is there to know?
What else is there to know?
The recruitment process will take you through 3 steps: 45- 60 min technical interview via Zoom, technical task to do in your own time and an 20 min interview of culture fit.