Join one of Europe’s fastest-growing EdTech startups which provides a leading platform for math education in the K-12 space. By leveraging handwritten solutions in a digital format, our client allows teachers to place emphasis on creativity in math, while gaining key insights on student progression. This creates a more engaging, inclusive and pedagogical math class for all students.
Math remains the largest challenge for schools, where one in five students in year 8 are low performers. Math is one of the core pillars on which careers are built, and K-12 math represents one of the largest opportunities at improving educational outcomes and career prospects for children and young adults.
Originally founded in Stockholm, Sweden, our client is now growing rapidly in the US. They are an ambitious team on a meaningful mission of improving math education for millions of children.
- Develop and maintain our React Native app using best practices
- Work with React Native in mobile and web for internal libraries used across all platforms
- Develop native modules written in Swift
- Publishing mobile app in AppStore, managing TestFlight
- Taking active part in the Frontend team’s code review and collaboration activities
- Collaborate with other developers, Product managers, QAs and designers to create the best product helping kids all over the world succeed in math.
- 3+ years of experience in Software development
- 2+ years of experience of React Native development
- Experience of deployment and publishing process in app stores
- Experience of iOS infrastructure
- Knowledge of native modules
Nice to have
Salary and conditions
- 19.000-24.000 PLN
- B2B agreement
- Hybrid setup with at least 3 days in office in Warsaw
- Paid sick leave
- Visit Head Office in Stockholm County Sweden
- Paid Vacation Time
- Family Access to leading Math's Education platform
- Company Laptop
- Great career growth within an International Company