🤓 Software Test Engineer (Manual Tester)
4 000 - 7 000 PLN gross
🌍 OpsTalent | Ślężna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://opstalent.com
For our business partner, a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to global organizations and government agencies, we are seeking experienced Manual Tester.
If you want to take your career as Software Test Engineer to the next level, work on web-based SaaS technologies and get involved in the innovation projects, become a part of a great team of 6 QAs, in an Agile environment at a growing tech company.
The ideal candidate will be willing to work on a variety of items, latest frameworks, environments and processes but must also be willing to work on some developed projects that are being maintained and improved.
While the company is in the process of launching two new products you as a Tester will have a central role in helping to deliver on these innovations.
You will have an opportunity to become involved with the QA Manager on some exciting projects such as design for test, product design and performance testing.
- +2 years of experience as a Manual Tester
- Excellent understanding of the software development process
- Customer-focused with an understanding of business processes
- Experience with a bug tracking system
- Experience testing client-server application
- Good writing skills and great attention to details
- Ability to work within a team and give clear concise updates on progress/issues
- Degree in software engineering, IT development or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Very good English.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Automated testing, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server
- Experience with stress or performance testing tools.
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Office space to organize internal and external meetups about technology: if you want to create and start your own events/communities we will encourage and support you
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Work–life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games).