🤓 Software Engineer for EPPM solutions
12 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 OpsTalent | Ślężna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://opstalent.com
We help companies manage large-scale program and portfolios of projects, giving project managers the control, governance, and insight to make better decisions. Our software solutions for project and portfolio management impact hundreds of thousands of users around the world, with over €20 billion worth of projects managed on our platform every single day.
Our clients benefit from our consultative approach: we work together with our customers to fully understand their pain points, gathering requirements and implementing a bespoke solution that will help them better manage their portfolio of projects.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer that will be part of a brand new team, together with other developers and testers, here in Wrocław. Our projects have been delivered from Ireland so far - so this is the very first delivery team located in Poland. It is a great opportunity to be part of a very solid business, but with a start-up approach.
- Around 4 years of commercial experience in software development,
- An excellent VB.NET or C# knowledge with backend, multithreading and solid design skills,
- Solid knowledge of SQL databases,
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking),
- Experience in leading development teams will be a great advantage,
- Familiarity with other .NET platform components is highly nice to have!
- Working as part of a Scrum team breaking down, designing, estimating, developing, testing phases of the project,
- Prioritizing technical issues and effectively communicating these priorities within the team,
- Providing mentoring to younger members of the team,
- Being actively involved in hiring and growing our development team.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology,
- Brilliant international team,
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility,
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit,
- Comfortable work-space, free snacks, and goodies.