🤓 Software Engineer (Blockchain)
15 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Opstalent | Slezna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://jobs.opstalent.com
We are creating a blockchain solution in order to solve traceability problems. Our main goal is to allow manufacturers, distributors and end consumers to track the origins, conditions and any relevant information of a given product in the logistics networks.
We support pharmaceutical companies, Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) and their Supply Chain Partners to adapt to market changes and comply with regulations on drug traceability with the only integrated serialization solution covering all track and trace needs, seamlessly.
As our challenge grows, we need some help from a blockchain specialist - someone with experience in consortium-based blockchain - who will work on a greenfield project, steering us in the right direction in terms of technologies and resources, growing the team as needed. You will be a one-man army at the beginning, so we need someone happy to do hands-on work.
Are you ready to shape the future of pharma supply chain with us?
- Solid experience in software engineering (any programming language)
- Experience in blockchain projects, ideally consortium-based
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and advise the company in technology and team aspects
- Help us design first POC of the new solution
- Design and implement blockchain solution from scratch
- Deliver high-quality software on a daily basis
- Help us scale the team when needed
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Brilliant international team
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks, and goodies