🤓 QA Automation Engineer (+Lead/Manager)
10 000 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 OpsTalent | Kapelanka, Kraków🖥 http://opstalent.com
We are building the future of online banking.
Together with our partner - one of the biggest financial institutions in the world - we are changing how people interact with their bank online. We want our millions of users around the globe to have a simple, quick and user-friendly experience when requesting a new credit card, getting a quotation for mortgage or opening a bank account.
We want to make it so easy that even those not so tech-savvy can do it with a couple of clicks - or a couple of taps on the screen of their smartphone.
We are doing it in small, Agile teams, using top-notch technology.
Who said that working for a bank needs to be boring? ;)
- +3 years of technical test analyst experience
- Working experience with automation frameworks (Selenium, Soapui, Calabash, Cucumber)
- Exposure to all types of tests (performance, functional, regression, security, unit, integration, API, UI)
- Experience configuring continuous integration tools for testing such as Jenkins
- Experience testing GUI, Mobile Web services, XML, HTML pages, API
- Experience with BrowserStack, DevOps, Docker.
Nice to have:
- Experience leading a test team and in prioritising, planning, organising and delegating work in a faced paced environment (for Lead and Manager position)
- Familiar with Screen Readers
- Cloud testing experience
- Effective communication skills with both business and technical audiences.
- Write acceptance criteria alongside developers analysts and product owners, collaborating on technical solutions and communicating goals and results
- Set up and management data as well executing test functionally and through automated test suits
- Provide visibility to a testing process and coverage to build confidence with a business stakeholders
- Test planning and analysis; Test Case Design, Test data sourcing
- Development, execution, maintenance and support of manual and automation scripts, Automation Test Frameworks improvement
- Support and diagnosis of failures
- Do code review for team members.
Additionally for Lead and Manager positions:
- Creating test plans, directing the test team, allocating resource and ensuring correct roles and responsibilities and perform regression tests
- Managing the team from headcount and budget perspective, holding technical review meetings, taking care of tools and the process
- Communicate effectively with Development & Test Leads and Managers
- Coach teams in implementing effective test automation techniques.
- Interesting path of a career in an international organization
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Cultural exchange
- Stable job in professional team.