🤓 QA Automation Engineer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 OpsTalent | Ślężna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://opstalent.com
We are partnering with Elastic, the inventors of Elasticsearch - a robust, scalable search tool used by companies dealing with huge amounts of data. We have big clients from the corporate world in EMEA that need powerful Elasticsearch applications tailored for their needs. We are building the team from scratch and we are looking for a strong QA Tester with some knowledge of Elasticsearch to help us deliver outstanding solutions to our clients.
- You will be working closely with our architect and software engineers in creating reliable Elasticsearch solutions according to clients’ needs
- Manual testing will also be involved depending on the project
- You will be designing and executing automation strategy, ensuring our scenarios are functional and able to process large amounts of data
- Opstalent is very much about culture (be helpful, be humble, be healthy, be honest, be happy) and creating a pleasant work environment for everyone is really important for us, so we would love to work with someone that shares similar values and who is a team player.
- Solid experience in test automation and manual testing
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and software build processes
- Experience working on Elasticsearch projects is not required, but definitely a big plus
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English skills
- Availability for occasional business trips.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- Office space to organize internal and external meetups about technology: if you want to create and start your own events/communities we will encourage and support you
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Work–life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games).