🤓 Python Developer: Core modeling system
15 000 - 19 000 PLN net
🌍 OpsTalent | Ślężna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://opstalent.com
We are accompanying our client - NY Stock Exchange-listed company - on an exciting journey towards delivering reinsurance solutions across global platforms and matching well-structured risk with efficient capital.
The original reinsurance system meets the needs of users when making the right risk decisions on grounds of probabilistic risk modeling techniques, in particular of natural hazards such as earthquakes, hurricanes, windstorms or floods.
As the engineering team grows, we are looking to bring on board two Senior Python Software Engineers! For the next months - together with a team - you will be focusing on stabilizing core modeling and portfolio management system in the short-term goal. Implementing new features (80/20 - dev/maint) in the long-term. When the project is successful, enhancement and development opportunities will appear.
No risk, no fun? Not in that case!
- +4 years of commercial experience developing software solutions on Python and Linux,
- Strong experience working with data-intensive applications,
- Extensive experience developing APIs,
- Strong experience with CI/CD,
- Being comfortable with using English on a daily basis,
- Experience working with cloud-based application deployments nice to have.
- Designing and developing service-oriented software solutions, to meet and exceed the requirements of stakeholders.
- Ensuring stability, integrity, and usability of existing applications.
- Supporting the applications and tools through their life cycle of testing, deployment, operation, user training, maintenance, and enhancement.
- Collaborating with other team members and business users on requirements definition and estimation.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology,
- Brilliant international team,
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility,
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit,
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks, and goodies.