🤓 (Jr/Mid) Frontend Dev: AI video platform
8 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 OpsTalent | Ślężna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://opstalent.com
👉 Nice to have:
Are machines already better than people at communicating with humans?
Communication needs to be tailored and for that, you need to know your audience. There is no point in speaking in English with someone who doesn't understand it, right?
The same principle applies to an advertisement. We are on a mission to combine storytelling with data and AI to improve communication between companies and their target audience. We do that by getting to know the end customer through the larges amounts of data and delivering bespoke video content that they actually want to see.
The result? Engagement and ROI shooting through the roof.
As the platform expands we are growing the team here in Wroclaw with a new frontend developer, working in partnership with the existent team based in London.
A few reasons why we think you will enjoy this role:
- The product has a real impact on companies' and people's lives
- Chance to work with top-notch technologies and to cooperate with some of the best specialists in Europe
- The platform is currently used by market leaders from the gaming, beverages and jewelry sectors - and more
- Opstalent is a family company with a startup environment. Cliche, but true. We encourage flexibility and trust among the members of our teams
Wanna help us build something great together?
- 1+ year of experience with frontend development
- Experience with Vue.js and/or AngularJS
- Good understanding of software design principles and development life cycle
- Competency in writing unit tests and code reviews
- Familiarity with Unix command-line tools and comfortable writing shell scripts nice to have
- Good communication skills in English
- Design, build and manage the best in class UI system to complement our backend technologies
- Participate in product development discussion and planning
- Perform code review, testing, and approval
- Contribute to building sustainable and scalable hardware and software architecture
- Collaborate with the back-end team to build a comprehensive self-serve platform
- Assisting with operations, monitoring, and automation alongside developing new features
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Brilliant international team
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks, and goodies
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit