🤓 Java Developer
10 000 - 19 000 PLN gross
🌍 OpsTalent | Kapelanka, Kraków🖥 http://opstalent.com
We are building the future of online banking.
Together with our partner - one of the biggest financial institutions in the world - we are changing how people interact with their bank online. We want our millions of users around the globe to have a simple, quick and user-friendly experience when requesting a new credit card, getting a quotation for mortgage or opening a bank account.
We want to make it so easy that even those not so tech-savvy can do it with a couple of clicks - or a couple of taps on the screen of their smartphone.
We are doing it in small, Agile teams, using top-notch technology.
Who said that working for a bank needs to be boring? ;)
- +3 years of proven technical commercial experience
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of Spring framework
- Experience of working in Git and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Previous knowledge of the following technologies: Jenkins, Groovy, MuleSoft, Hazelcast
- Experience with cloud providers like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud will be a plus
- Experience with virtualization (e.g. Virtual Box, Linux Containers, CloudFoundry, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Development and testing principles, processes and methodologies (BDD, Agile)
- Very good analytical and soft skills.
- Applying your technical experience in the development of high quality applications/systems as per the agreed requirements
- Being a part of a multi-disciplinary, agile product team designing and building distributed systems using modern technology stacks
- Defining and governing quality standards like maintaining expert knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms
- Building strong decision-making and problem-solving skills within the required technology area across multiple platforms
- Producing efficient code that is meeting definition of done for business requirements
- Conducting unit testing of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce correct results
- Challenging code, design, implementation to ensure they are of highest quality.
- Interesting path of a career in an international organization
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Cultural exchange
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.