🤓 IT Business Analyst
8 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 OpsTalent | Kapelanka, Kraków🖥 http://opstalent.com
We are building the future of online banking.
Together with our partner - one of the biggest financial institutions in the world - we are changing how people interact with their bank online. We want our millions of users around the globe to have a simple, quick and user-friendly experience when requesting a new credit card, getting a quotation for a mortgage or opening a bank account.
We want to make it so easy that even those not so tech-savvy can do it with a couple of clicks - or a couple of taps on the screen of their smartphone.
We are doing it in small, Agile teams, using top-notch technology.
Who said that working for a bank needs to be boring?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, IT Business Analyst, Business stakeholder, IT stakeholder or any similar role
- Excellent understanding of Agile principles, Scrum framework preferably documented by industry recognizable certification i.e. CSPO, PSPO,
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite and Agile tooling i.e. Jira/Confluence, RTC or similar,
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quantitative sciences or related field
- Strong communication skills also in English,
- Experience in working with client-server applications (nice to have).
- Collecting, understanding and documenting business requirements,
- Acting as a stakeholder proxy for Agile teams,
- Managing requirements’ dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate,
- Providing information and support both for the Development team, as well as stakeholders and external parties, throughout the full product lifecycle,
- Facilitating requirements’ modeling sessions,
- Representing the team inside and outside the organization in a professional manner.
- Interesting path of a career in an international organization
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Cultural exchange
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.