🤓 Tech Lead Full-stack Developer PHP/React
17 000 - 21 500 PLN brutto
🌍 OpsTalent | Ślężna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://opstalent.com
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team.
What is the project about
Project aims for FedEx Contractors to help them improve their business on a daily basis, by improving driver performance, route optimization and advanced reporting. The application is created with PHP/Symfony as the base for the backend API and React.js for the frontend. We're creating a responsive web application, optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- Experience in building web applications and designing architecture
- Very good knowledge of PHP and Symfony
- Very good knowledge of React.js
- Good knowledge of RESTful API principles
- Good knowledge of application testing (unit tests, e2e tests)
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Good knowledge SCSS
- Knowledge of Redux and Flux architecture
- Very good knowledge of GIT
- Stripe or similar payment platform experience
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Experience in people management, coaching and team leading
- Good communication skills (work in a dynamic team)
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, CodeFests)
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- Internal events on regular basis. Get yourself to develop your skills and share knowledge
- Opportunity to take part in front-end community and organising community events on local and international level
- Access to our resource library and opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Work–life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
Still hungry for more info?
Contact our talent hunter right away at [email protected] and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).