12 000 - 22 000 PLN gross
🌍 OpsTalent | Kapelanka, Kraków🖥 http://opstalent.com
We are building the future of online banking.
Together with our partner - one of the biggest financial institutions in the world - we are changing how people interact with their bank online. We want our millions of users around the globe to have a simple, quick and user-friendly experience when requesting a new credit card, getting a quotation for mortgage or opening a bank account.
We want to make it so easy that even those not so tech-savvy can do it with a couple of clicks - or a couple of taps on the screen of their smartphone.
We are doing it in small, Agile teams, using top-notch technology.
Who said that working for a bank needs to be boring?
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring in back-end.
- Good knowledge of front-end stack, preferably ECMAScript 6, React and Node.js.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Solid command of written and spoken English.
- Proactive and problem solving attitude.
- A high level of motivation, quick to learn and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Azure) is a great advantage.
- Experience with testing principles, processes and methodologies (BDD, Agile) is a big plus.
- Leading development team to agreed timescales and standards; coordinating development effort and working closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Analysts and UX/UI Designers.
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary, agile product team designing and building distributed systems using modern technology stacks with the ability to quickly pick up new technologies/paradigms and to implement solutions across the full stack.
- Defining and governing quality standards; maintaining expert knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms.
- Creating efficient code that is meeting definition of done for business requirements, taking into account technical dependencies and non-functional requirements.
- Conducting unit testing of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results and that the instructions are correct.
- Assisting and support the implementation of releases, building continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Maintaining and developing good, clear communications and relationships as appropriate with development team members and stakeholders.
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team.
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit.
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability.