🤓 Digital Product Designer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 OpsTalent | Kapelanka, Kraków🖥 http://opstalent.com
We are building the future of online banking.
Together with our partner - one of the biggest financial institutions in the world - we are changing how people interact with their bank online. We want our millions of users around the globe to have a simple, quick and user-friendly experience when requesting a new credit card, getting a quotation for mortgage or opening a bank account.
We want to make it so easy that even those not so tech-savvy can do it with a couple of clicks - or a couple of taps on the screen of their smartphone.
We are doing it in small, Agile teams, using top-notch technology.
As DPD you will be responsible for undertaking UX/UI activities and creating ‘Best-in-class’ experiences as part of the Originations cross-functional team and in conjunction with other Digital teams.
- A track record of delivering successful end-to-end user-centric solutions and patterns in an agile environment.
- Experience in communicating design work and the rationale behind it.
- Ability to brainstorm, sketch, wireframe, and prototype product designs.
- Meticulous attention to detail, and a great sense of layout and typography.
- Excellent organisational and presentational skills.
- Proficient in Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe CC etc.
- Following user-centred design methods, industry best practices and trends, as well as HSBC UI/UX component libraries, he/she creates accessible user journeys and products for the bank and customers.
- Develops high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Assesses and optimises the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in user research and reviewing performance metrics.
- Performs stakeholder engagement and presentations on a regular basis.
- Provides design expertise support in all aspects of UCD across the analysis and design functions.
- Works closely with developers to validate and implement design deliverables.
- Stays abreast of innovations in UX best practices, tools and topics of interest to the UX community and helps infuse them back into the organisation.
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team.
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit.
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability.