🤓 DevOps Engineer
9 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 OpsTalent | Kapelanka, Kraków🖥 http://opstalent.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are building the future of online banking.
Together with our partner - one of the biggest financial institutions in the world - we are changing how people interact with their bank online. We want our millions of users around the globe to have a simple, quick and user-friendly experience when requesting a new credit card, getting a quotation for mortgage or opening a bank account.
We want to make it so easy that even those not so tech-savvy can do it with a couple of clicks - or a couple of taps on the screen of their smartphone.
We are doing it in small, Agile teams, using top-notch technology.
Who said that working for a bank needs to be boring? ;)
- At least 2 years of commercial experience.
- Knowledge of Unix, Node.js, Scripting language: Bash.
- Knowledge of log aggregates, experience with configuring and installing logs.
- Experience of effective CI/CD environment – Jenkins.
- Configuration Management.
- Experience in AWS services, cloud environment and Terraform will be a plus.
- An understanding of distributed revision control systems and platforms – GIT.
- An innovative approach to solving complex problems with an excellent level of attention to detail.
- A high level of motivation, quick to learn and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel for short period and work with team members in different time zones.
- Fluent English.
- Design, build and manage highly scalable, secure and available AWS infrastructure that enable operational reliably.
- Create tools and automated workflow capabilities to enable software engineers to promote code across different environments with maximum velocity.
- Lead development for large/complex projects to agreed timescales and standards.
- Apply in-depth technical experience in the development of high-quality applications/systems as per the requirement.
- Define and govern quality standards. Maintain expert knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms.
- Build strong decision-making and problem-solving skills within the required technology area across multiple platforms.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology.
- Brilliant international team.
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility.
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time.
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit.
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.