🤓 Business Analyst for ERP system
8 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 OpsTalent | Ślężna 132, Wrocław🖥 http://opstalent.com
For our business partner, a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to global organizations and government agencies, we are seeking an experienced Business Analyst. You will be joining this start up driven company with hardworking culture in their intense growth phase.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a vibrant and high performing team, working on your own initiative whilst delivering the highest standard of service to clients and the project team.
Help create market-leading award-winning software and support other companies in achieving their ROI.
Developing detailed business requirement documents and understanding customer requirements. You will be able to do that as an excellent communicator, comfortable with managing multiple tasks while working as a part of a team.
- +3 years of experience as a Business Analyst (preferably in the information technology sector)
- Excellent knowledge or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience of Project Management methodologies working within an Agile framework
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both on the technical and non-technical topics
- Proven ability to influence and communicate with C-suite executives
- Team player with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business or a related field (nice to have).
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Office space to organize internal and external meetups about technology: if you want to create and start your own events/communities we will encourage and support you
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Work–life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)