🤓 Business Analyst Data and Cybersecurity
12 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Opstalent | Kapelanka, Kraków🖥 http://jobs.opstalent.com
We are making banking safer for everyone.
Together with our partner - one of the biggest financial institutions in the world - we are working on identifying the biggest security threats for the banking industry and helping the business make smart, cost-effective decisions to mitigate possible attacks, using statistics models, probability theory, risk modelling and expert knowledge in cybersecurity.
We are looking for someone that will bring in knowledge working in data projects and will help us communicate efficiently with different business stakeholders and technical teams spread around the globe, making sure we understand requirements and that are compliant with business standards.
We are doing it in a global, Agile team, using top-notch technology.
Who said that working for a bank needs to be boring?
- Proven business analysis skills
- Recognised business analysis qualifications
- Strong stakeholder management and communications skills
- Strong experience understanding Data / Data Architecture Requirements
- Sound understanding of Cyber Security (will be a big plus)
- Experience in using Visio, UML diagrams, Confluence, Tableau or Power BI, version control systems and similar (will be a big plus)
- Work with different business lines in different geographies to identify and collate required information
- Support the Data scientist and CRQ leads in building out a robust data management capability for the CRQ model
- Interesting path of a career in an international organization
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Cultural exchange
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home