🤓 Senior Full Stack Java Developer
13 000 - 19 000 PLN net
🌍 Omnipack | żelazna 59, Warszawa🖥 https://www.omnipack.pl/
We are the best rated and the fastest growing logistics provider for eCommerce. We’ve managed to acquire tens of customers in the first year and plan to grow even faster with help of advanced technology solutions and the highest customer service.
We’re passionate and vigorous team that offers a lot of opportunities to grow together. We’re looking for talented and ambitious people that will help us become the market leader in the field.
What you’ll do
- Architect, develop, deploy and operate highly available and scalable Java services that will support logistics processes for eCommerce (warehousing, order management etc.)
- Take part in developing concepts of our products (you will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project).
- Leverage best practices in programming as well as continuous integration and deployment.
- Build UI to display data and interact with users
- Work in cross functional agile team to continuously iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Work in an environment that supports your personal growth.
Who you are
- You know how to write distributed, high-volume services in Java and have strong knowledge of Spring framework.
- You’re able to create simple UI .
- You thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our dynamic growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand the value of collaboration within team and you’re eager to work together on the best solutions.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You care about agile software processes, performance, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
Bonus if you have experience with
- React or any other frontend framework
- Kubernetes, Docker
- BDD, DDD methodologies
- CQRS, Event Sourcing
- Event Storming, Impact Mapping
- Paid holidays
- Greenfield projects
- Grants for conferences and education
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work partially remotely
- Equipment of your choice
- Integration events
- Be part of a fast growing company with huge potential