🤓 Product Owner
10 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Omnipack | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://omnipack.pl/
We are looking for a passionate Product Owner to lead our internal and external software products in various domains including order fulfillment, shipping and logistics operations as well as 3rd-party partners integrations. You will collaborate cross-functionally with other areas of the business, including business development, logistics and customer support to gather requirements for engineering team and ensure product releases maximize impact.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the products and mission. This means understanding and sharing the user’s needs with the business and engineering team so that they are both able and inspired to help.
- Create customer journey flow to provide the best UX.
- Keep track of the team backlog, build roadmaps and identify new product areas and features while you make sure that the team constantly prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact.
- Define metrics and KPI’s to measure the results of product development.
Who you are:
- You have experience in defining and driving product strategy.
- You have experience with product development and knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You are an excellent communicator, communicating concepts and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You are a curious person that adapts quickly and enjoys a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- You are able to differentiate between needs and wants to maximize business value
- You are an analytical person with experience using a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- You are well organized and have great attention to detail.
- You have knowledge in the field of e-commerce or logistics.
- Real impact on business with your ideas
- Grants for conferences and education
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work partially remotely
- Equipment of your choice
- Integration events
- Be part of a fast growing company with huge potential