🤓 Senior Java Developer / Berlin
5 000 - 6 700 EUR gross
🌍 Omio | Schönhauser Allee, 180, Berlin🖥 https://www.omio.com/
👉 Nice to have:
At Omio, formerly GoEuro, we're operating at a worldwide level and are constantly expanding our business. As our company is growing rapidly, we are currently looking for a motivated and skilled Java Developer to lead the team through this crucial part of our journey and help us make travel easy.
- You will work on real business problems that need an End2End Problem Solving approach.
- As a Senior Engineer, you will be a key driver for defining and implementing a scalable, flexible architecture, as well as choosing the right tools and algorithmic approaches.
- Our technologies: Java, gRPC, Go, Node.js, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker etc. Whatever we build - we do CI/CD
This role will play a critical role in Omio’s success, as our ultimate objective is to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers and enable our revenue growth.
The position is based in Berlin and will be a part of an agile, cross-functional development team.
What you bring to the table
- Deep knowledge and experience in building scalable, high performance Java Backends in either AWS or GCP
- Implementation of complex asynchronous systems
- Professional work experience in Cloud environments is a plus, ideally Google Cloud
- Familiar with concepts like DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Clean Code, TDD and Pair Programming
- You are passionate about building genius products that change the lives of millions of users for the better, disrupt traditional industries and you don’t let yourself be daunted by roadblocks and challenges along your path
- Fluent English (German is not required)
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- You will be able learn about everything: Form Ideation & Design, Frontend Development, Backend Development, DevOps & Infrastructure to Data & Analytics.
- We participate in hackathons, conferences and other events
- Be part of a consistently growing development team. Have the opportunity to build clever solutions and implement great ideas, learn, make an impact and have lots of fun
- Cutting-edge tech stack and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
- Free Friday lunches, yoga classes, German lessons and more
- Attractive compensation, relocation and visa support
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.
Intrigued? Apply in English.