🤓 Junior Frontend Developer
4 000 - 6 000 PLN gross
🌍 Omega | Piastowska 63a, Gdańsk🖥 http://xtrack.com
👉 Nice to have:
Who we are?
The company PPU OMEGA Sp. z o.o. is a manufacturer of the XTrack system, a leading solution for monitoring vehicles and machines. The company's advantage is almost 30 years of experience, which resulted in a number of implementations for customers in the country and abroad.
The variety of projects we have carried out required building a unique team of specialists who combine broad knowledge of electronic, telecommunications and IT technologies with creativity, passion and commitment.
What we do?
The developer team develops and maintains back-end (micro-service) and front-end (web and mobile) applications. Front-end developer role is dealing with the WebX application, designing new functions based on customer and own requirements, and support of the production process in case of errors.
The WebX application intensively uses the map for business purposes and displays a significant amount of data, hence we put great emphasis on the efficiency of implemented solutions and technical implementation. The parameters collected from the devices are presented in the form of tables, charts or reports. We try not to overwhelm the user with the multitude of options, which gives a lot of space when determining the appearance of the user interface. Due to the specificity of the collected data, what we present to the customer is limited mainly by our imagination and time. There is no place for boredom.
How do we work?
- We set a work based on Scrum
- We manage tasks using Redmine
- We use GitLab to review the code
- We use GitFlow practices
- We pass each task for testing
- Jenkins help us with automatization of building and publishing versions process
What do we require?
- Fluency in Polish – verbal and written
- MSc IT or IT Student
What do we expect?
- Experience with Babel, Webpack, NodeJS, Git, TypeScript, React,
- Experience in the visualization of spatial data on the map
- Experience with MaterialUI, OpenLayers, AgGrid, recharts
- Knowledge of WebSockets
What will the tasks be?
- Ambitious. Development and maintenance of the front-end part of the application
- Requiring. Implementation of tasks in accordance with the sprint plan
- Funny. Mutual verification of the quality of the code created by the team
- Occupying. Cooperation with other programmers
- Schematic. Creating technical documentation related to the tasks being performed
What we offer?
- Employment contract or B2B
- Possibility of remote work (up to two days a week)
- Flexible working hours
- Co-financing for trainings and online courses
- Free coffee
- Two monitors (as needed)