🤓 Full Stack Developer
18 000 - 36 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Oliasoft | Karenslyst Alle 6, Oslo🖥 http://www.oliasoft.com
Oliasoft was founded in 2015, by oil and software industry experts, with the goal of developing software to make working processes in the oil-and energy sector more efficient. We do this by combining industry leading commercial and academic research with modern software platforms and distribution. We need more software developers and if you want to make the world a bit better and more efficient, we want to have you on board.
Our software. Oliasoft develops software to design oil, gas and geothermal wells. Our products are mission critical for the oil companies and is an important piece for the digitalization and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) for the oil industry. Using our product, manual working processes can be automated, which will contribute to a more optimal production and cost saving for the oil company.
Team. Oliasoft consists of ambitious and talented people who have founded companies like AGR Drilling, Funcom and Paynet. We are ~ 25 people today and continue to expand to help lift this ambitious project.
Who is using Oliasoft Wellplan. Our main customers are oil companies, large and small. Today we are working with Aker BP and Statoil and we are in commercial discussions with major international oil companies and several smaller ones. On the back of our solid funding, we are targeting to grow quickly.
We are now looking for top talents to join our software team.
- Some back-end and server-side experience
- Full-stack software development, GUI, UX
- Need to be able to navigate both Windows and Unix-based computers; we don’t care which one is your favorite
- Good understanding of physical processes and mathematics
- You need to be curious by nature
What we offer
- Opportunity to participate in a start-up of one of the most interesting Norwegian technology companies that is creating leading software for the oil industry
- Computers of your choice (e.g. 5K/4K screen+computer)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A flexible and fun place to work
- Attractive offices located at Skøyen with excellent public transportation
If you’re interested, please send an application to [email protected]. All candidates will be contacted, but be patient with us.