Employment contract: 15 000 - 20 000 PLN gross / month
B2B Contract: 140 - 180 PLN (+ vat) / h
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer who will be part of the Data Science team working for various clients from huge Retailers, through aviation and manufacturing to producers of Whiskey. As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer in our growing Data & AI Guild, you will support our clients in solving their challenges within the context of the machine learning lifecycle - helping with things like data pre-processing, CI/CD for ML pipelines, etc.
This position provides development opportunities in various ML tools and technologies. If you like to have some space and independence, but also work in a team, then we are likely to cooperate well.
Your daily work:
- Designing and implementing robust data pre-processing pipelines; the data can be structured or unstructured.
- Identifying information gaps and looking for other data sets to fill them, which includes recognising issues with data quality and resolving them either by cleaning the data or suggesting process improvements.
- Setting up machine learning development environments,
- Ensuring code quality on production environments,
- Building CI/CD/CT machine learning pipelines,
- Collaborating with broader teams of data scientists and software developers to deliver complete software packages.
Must-have skills & experience:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a similar field- with solid knowledge of software engineering,
- Proficient programming skills in Python,
- Capability to manage the entire machine learning lifecycle,
- Familiarity with various ML Ops tools such as Azure ML Studio, Amazon SageMaker, Google Cloud Vertex AI, MLFlow, neptune.ai, and Databricks,
- Experience in building robust data processing pipelines,
- Basic understanding of the data storage landscape,
- Basic understanding of machine learning algorithms and pipelines,
- Knowledge of how machine learning models are built and optimised,
- Knowledge of how to evaluate the quality of models and interpret metrics,
- Understanding of drift,
- Involvement in projects related to machine learning.
- Experience in deploying machine learning models in cloud environments (Azure, GCP or AWS),
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (at least at a B2 level, both in speaking and writing),
- Attention to detail, inquisitive mindset and self-reliance,
- Sense of humour.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Our organisational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly assistance - we make every effort to provide all the support you need to excel in what you do.
- We work on diverse projects and with various technologies: anomaly detection, recommendation engines, computer vision, and natural language processing.
- We develop software in the cloud.
- Your voice is heard, as our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We strive to make you feel comfortable with us by offering, among other things, English classes during working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, a Multisport card, and more.
- Preliminary phone call
- Feedback and decision
- Let's meet in the office
It is always better to work with people you have met in person. That's why we invite you to come to one of our offices in Gdansk, Wroclaw or Warsaw, Lodz, Katowice and Krakow. We'll have the opportunity to show you our offices and complete your employment formalities.
To find out more:
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
Check out our benefits.
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to the benefits package.