Employment contract: 10500 - 16500 PLN gross per month
B2B Contract: 100 - 150 PLN (+ vat) / h
About the role:
Objectivity builds software that serves powerful machine learning models to the end-users. You will become a part of a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and data engineers that develop data processing and machine learning pipelines. You will develop your skills in building production-ready machine learning based solutions to business problems. You will collaborate with other experts – developers, testers, user experience, architects, project managers and business analysts – in the process of developing complete software solutions. Our default platform for building software is the cloud (MS Azure, AWS, GCP), so you will familiarize yourself with the modern machine learning infrastructure served by cloud providers.
We are looking for a data scientist with experience in Natural Language Processing and generative AI. A good candidate doesn’t necessarily need to be an expert in the aforementioned areas, but she/he should be willing to dive deeper if the project requires. As a service company, we work with clients from different areas, including logistics, recruitment, manufacturing, public sector, healthcare, aerospace engineering etc.
Your daily work:
- Delivering machine learning solutions that match client requirements
- Working with business/IT users from various domains to define the problems that need solving – starting from identifying whether data science is likely to bring value to the customer
- Data pre-processing; data can be structured or unstructured
- Finding optimal analytical models to solve the problem
- Identifying information gaps and looking for other data sets to fill in the blanks – including
- recognising data quality issues and addressing them (either by cleaning the data or proposing the process changes)
- Visualising and presenting the conclusions to business/IT users in a clear, understandable way, so that the users can see the benefit of it
- Implementing your solutions as part of complete software packages
Must-have skills & experience:
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics or similar – with strong knowledge of statistics
- Can code in Python and SQL
- Working knowledge of machine learning algorithms related to GenAI, prompting, natural language processing
- Knowledge on how optimise and validate machine learning models in production environments
- Participated in machine learning related projects end-to-end
- Ability to see the story behind the data, to recognise important issues and to visualise them in an attractive way
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (at least C1 level, both spoken and in writing)
- Attention to details, inquisitive mindset and self-reliance
- The will to investigate new areas of data science and participate in various projects
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- Our organisational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- We work with diverse projects and technologies: anomaly detection, recommendation engines, computer vision, natural language processing, reinforcement learning
- We develop software in the cloud
- 🔍Analysis of application;
- 💻Preliminary interview (45 mins). First opportunity to meet online and share both parties' experience and expectations.
- 💻Interview (2h).Technical part containing sample of your work and short discussion.
- 📆Decision and feedback. We always come back with detailed feedback, regardless of the decision within max. 2 weeks.
- 😊Let's meet in the office. That's why we invite you to one of our offices in Gdansk, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Lodz, Katowice and Cracow. We'll have the opportunity to show you our offices and complete your employment formalities.
Check out our benefits.
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to the benefits package.
Recently Objectivity became part of Accenture to Expand Platform Engineering Capabilities in Europe. To learn more, please visit: Accenture Completes Acquisition of Objectivity | Accenture
More about Accenture: Accenture Poland | Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations