🤓 .NET Developer
7 500 - 12 500 PLN gross
🌍 Objectivity | Strzegomska 142A, Wrocław🖥 https://www.objectivity.co.uk/
👉 Nice to have:
We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL). In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win Win solutions. We create informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win Win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won't work alone. You will be a part of the team where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together. This is because we work in a real Agile environment. We have created our own process where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong friendly relationship with the customer. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge by peer code reviews, workshops and communities, as well attending training and conferences. We want you to implement your ideas with us and we want to hear your opinions.
- Participating in the process of analysis, estimation, design, implementation and testing of new functionality.
- Providing high quality standards of programming.
- Developing of system based on .Net and variety web technologies.
- You are The One, if you have
- Experience in working with web applications.
- Experience in .NET and main stream ORM.
- Good speaking and writing English skills.
- At least 1 year of experience as a .NET developer.
- Practical knowledge of Source Control.
- Team work abilities.
- Experience with TypeScript, RESTful web services and Azure.
- Experience in unit testing and mocking frameworks.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, design patterns, agile methodologies.
Why it is worth joining us
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- We offer relocation package – for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us therefore we offer: English lessons during working hours, medical care for you and your family or a partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card, free fruits.
To find out more
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Internally we all share the passion and attitudes toward development that is why our developers have own Manifesto.
We deeply care about knowledge exchange and for that reason we organize WROC# conference.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.