🤓 Senior Software Development Engineer
🌍 NVIDIA | Al. Jana Pawla II 22, Warszawa🖥 https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/
Are you passionate about well-designed, high-performing open source software? Have you ever dreamed about getting Artificial Intelligence to the next level?
Are you ready to move at the speed of light?
NVIDIA is hiring software engineers for its GPU-accelerated deep learning platform team. Academic and commercial groups around the world are using GPUs to power a revolution in deep learning, enabling breakthroughs in problems from image classification to speech recognition to natural language processing. Join the team which is building software which will be used by the entire world. Work directly with deep learning framework developers by collaborating on open source code bases.
What you'll be doing:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing an accelerated data processing framework to be used for deep learning training pipelines, as well as other use cases, both internal and 3rd party. You will actively contribute the open source deep learning software engineering community. The scope of these efforts ranges from integrating the latest CUDA features or accelerated libraries, performance tuning and analysis, implementing new algorithms, and other general software engineering work.
What we need to see:
- Masters or PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Math, or related field
- Ability to work independently, define project goals and scope, interact directly with open source community, show initiative and manage your own development effort
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design. Python experience also helpful
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Distributed systems programming or numerical methods experience
- GPU programming experience (CUDA or OpenCL)
- Prior experience with machine learning algorithms and frameworks. Especially experience frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch or MxNet.
- Experience with image processing or compression, computer vision, or 3D graphics algorithms
- Experience contributing to or managing a large open source project - use of GitHub, bug tracking, branching and merging code, OSS licensing issues, managing patches, etc.
- Experience in multithreading and asynchronous programming. You can quickly spot and resolve a deadlock, live-lock and you know how to write threads that never starve.
- Experience in OpenGL
- Experience in building Continuous Integration systems
- Several years of development experience
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.