🤓 Cloud Architect
15 000 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 Northmill | Uniwersytecka 20, Katowice🖥 https://www.northmill.com
Welcome to the North:
Northmill, founded in 2006, is a Swedish innovative fintech-company with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. We have a strong focus on technology and believe that it can do much more to help people save both money and time than it does today. Northmill has approximately 200 000 customers and 110 employees in three countries.
We are now looking for a Cloud Architect to join our IT team. Are you the next Northmillian joining our journey?
The scope of your role
In your role as Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for overseeing and planning the development of the current architecture in the cloud environment. You understand and have the overall picture of all systems that Northmill is running, and based on your knowledge and experience you will design and make decisions about Northmill’s cloud architecture.
You are also in charge of maintaining the integrity of the systems and overseeing the implementation of features. As Cloud Architect at Northmill, we want you to follow up on the latest trends in the IT industry and keep the company’s cloud architecture up to date and in a reasonable shape.
Who are you?
You are a strong communicator with a pragmatic and open mindset. We also believe that you have a genuine interest in understanding, educating and working with development teams. Furthermore, you possess a full understanding of Agile development methodologies.
We are open for:
- Around 5 years of experience in developing strategic cloud architecture plans.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
- Solid experience in programming.
- Fluent English in both speech and writing.
What do we offer?
- A bunch of friendly, driven and nerdy colleagues! It's a big part of our success story. In addition to endless interest in innovative technologies, consumer credits, IT security, and data, we are experts in everything from football, dogs, Nintendo, interior design, technology and more.
- Social events, fairs, and other educational forums. Our yearly conference NorthCon, where we have visited Madrid, Prague & Palma.
- Work-Life Balance.
- And perhaps most importantly: Opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation.
Start: As soon as we found our perfect match!
Extent: Full time