🤓 Back-End Developer
20 000 - 25 000 PLN net
🌍 Northern.tech | Obrzeżna, 1A, Warszawa🖥 http://career.itcraftship.com
👉 Nice to have:
💸 Salary: 20 000 – 25 000 zł (B2B) 4600 EUR – 5800 EUR (B2B contract)
🤝 Agreement: B2B
📍 Location: 100% Remote
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: long-term
ITCraftship is a premium recruitment company supporting international businesses in screening and finding the best talent. We help them to reach their development and business goals.
Right now we’re helping Northern.Tech find a remote Back-End Developer.
Northern.Tech is a distributed powerhouse with offices in the USA and Norway. They work on two ambitious project, including Mender - an over-the-air software updates solution with an open-source client-server update manager, that is ideal for distributed embedded devices.
In this role you’ll be responsible for delivering back-end features, developing microservices and making architectural decisions when working on Mender. You will be cooperating closely with the product owner to complete user stories and manage work items. Northern.Tech has a well-organized work culture with a strong focus on automation and process. The company has a culture of equality, trust, and responsibility. It’s a teal organization.
- Interesting work and an open-source project, that really matters;
- A real impact on the project and outcomes;
- Work with the modern technology stack and best development practices;
- Fully remote position;
- Two-day meetings in Oslo once in a quarter for a story writing session and integration;
- Work culture based on trust with room for personal life – ex. flexible paid vacation time (take time off when needed),
- Casual atmosphere and a great team of skilled professionals.
- You have architected and decided on tooling for back-end scalable web applications;
- You’ve got back-end web programming experience at scale (git, RESTful APIs, HTTP);
- You are experienced in Golang or you’re willing and able to learn it;
- You have created, tested and deployed microservices in a complex environment;
- You have worked with Mongo or other NoSQL databases;
- You have a good grasp of testing practices;
- Start-up mindset: "can-do" attitude, proactive, team player.
Bonus points for:
- Python backend & scripting experience;
- DevOps skills;
- Cloud experience (ex. AWS/GCP);
- *nix systems experience;
- Docker & container management;
- SQL development skills.
For more details please check a short video we recorded about this opportunity: click here!:)
Our recruitment process is well organized and fast-paced. We're engineers ourselves, so we know whom we're looking for. It is possible to shake hands on the offer in as little as 3-4 weeks from starting the process. We value your time and offer feedback at every step of the process.
Please apply using the button below – we don’t want your application to get lost if you use other sources like e-mail.