🤓 UI/UX Designer, Gdynia
🌍 Nordea | Łużycka 8B, Gdynia🖥 http://www.nordea.pl
We are looking for a UI/UX Designerto support our project team members in creating solutions for the various digital needs. This is an opportunity for you explore different areas of UX/UI design and be a part of big transformation in Nordea.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join our development team that builds new Nordea product (Nordea Connect) – a platform that enables our customers to use various payments methods when making onlune purchases. The current teams are located in Finland, Sweden, India and now also in Poland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating innovative customer solutions
- Designing modern, clean and engaging customer-centric user interfaces
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Learn, contribute to, and help grow a firm wide style guide and design language
- Present design proposals and incorporate feedback from a variety of sources to create a cohesive end product
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a Web Applications team.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have experience, passion and want to develop yourself in UX/UI field
- You have a portfolio that shows your work
- You used design (Adobe, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.) and prototyping (inVision, UXPin, Balsamiq etc.) tools
- You understand the basics of technology used in project – its capabilities and limitations
- You propose creative solutions using a proven problem solving approach
- You know how to use constructive feedback on your work and the work of others
- You have (preferably) financial experience (banking, insurance, investments)
- If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
- At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
- Please submit your application no later than 30.06.2018.
- For more information about the position, please contact (State name, phone, email).
- Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf