🤓 R&D Software Developer
15 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 NORDCLOUD | Pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 https://www.nordcloud.com/
👉 Nice to have:
To keep up with the success and growth at Nordcloud Poland, we are now hiring Software Developers to our R&D team in Poznań, Poland!
To be successful and fit our dynamic team, as a Software Developer at Nordcloud Poland, you will:
- Take part in product development process
- Be part of product design team
- Participate in code reviews and development process refining
Beeing a part of Nordcloud Poland you will work with:
- Google Cloud Platform
- AWS APIs
- CI/CD piplelines
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience with one of following:
- JVM languages
- Practical GNU/Linux experience
- Creative and open mind
- Proactive attitude ('hold my beer - I got this' attitude)
- Communicative English in writing and speaking
Skills that would be a plus:
- Familiarity with AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in cloud native development
- Experience in working with Kanban
- Beeing Tech Geek
- Office in the city center
- Health care system and Multisport
- Teams with passion
- Darts tournaments, board games
- Flexibility in choosing your hardware and software
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from different industries
- B2B or FTE contract
- We have offices in Helsinki, Munich, Stockholm, Malmö, Copenhagen, Oslo, London, Poznań and Amsterdam and all of us are experiencing rapid growth.
- We offer you an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company where you will have an important impact - according to Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 listing Nordcloud is the fastest growing cloud company in EMEA area.
- We are working closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft.
- In 2014, Amazon selected Nordcloud as the only Northern European Premier Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- We work with the most innovative companies in the Europe.
- Nordcloud operates as flat international organization, where exceptional talents can make real impact.
- Nordcloud CODE: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Flexibility in working hours
- B2B or FTE contract
Please leave us your CV and application in English. All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Founded in 2011, Nordcloud is a European leader in public cloud infrastructure solutions and cloud native application services. Since 2012 it has completed more than 500 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. With a current turnover of 50 million euros, Nordcloud currently employs over 300 people in offices around Europe.