Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Architect ServiceNow for our team in Austria.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Defining and enhancing the Go-to-Market strategy for our ServiceNow business in Austria
- Being responsible for the support and design of ServiceNow projects from consulting, conception and implementation to in life
- Analyzing conception and implementation of technical requirements in the ITSM/ITOM domain, ideally also in the GRC/IRM and the Security Operations environment
- Performing business analysis to derive optimization measures for digital workflows
- Configuring and customizing related ServiceNow modules
- The induction/mentoring of our junior consultants
- The management of projects, stakeholder management and reporting
- The autonomous and independent co-design and further development of our service portfolio in the area of ServiceNow in combination with our professional services as well as with our managed services teams
- Collaborating with the wider IBM family in the context of the ServiceNow partnership
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in DACH region is required.
Your key skills:
- 3+ years of hands-on ServiceNow work experience
- Professional experience in software development, technology consulting and/or system integration as well as agile way of working
- In addition to technical skills, you also have professional experience, ideally in IT service management as well as GRC and risk management
- Analytical and conceptual skills and enjoy being the interface between IT and business
- A successfully completed university degree
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence and support ServiceNow sales and campaigns
- Experience in integrating ServiceNow with other enterprise systems and applications
- CSA and at least one more certification in one or more modules, certified application developer
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these a big plus):
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in business development and growing customer engagements
- Well established network in the ServiceNow community
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 28 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a 'Visionary' by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com and follow the #NordcloudCommunity.