🤓 Ruby on Rails developer
10 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 Nordcloud | Dąbrowskiego 79A, Poznań🖥 http://www.nordcloud.com
👉 Nice to have:
Nordcloud is an AWS Premier Consulting and Managed Services Partner, as well as a Microsoft Azure Gold Cloud Partner, and a Google Cloud Platform Strategic Partner. As an independent cloud-native organisation, our team delivers objective advice, cloud strategy, migration, automation, management, cloud platform capacity resale, and training to our customers.
Nordcloud has been announced to be the fastest growing tech company in Finland and 24th fastest in EMEA according to Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 listing - and we do not intend to stop growing! To enable that growth, we're looking for a Ruby On Rails Developer to join our Poznań team.
- Work on a Nordcloud customer facing cost and billing portal together with 3-4 other developers
- Cooperate with FinOps and developers on delivering new features
- Maintain the code you have created
Our ideal candidate has:
- Documented experience with Ruby on Rails
- Passion to learn new things
- At least basic knowledge of AWS (seen as an advantage)
- An ability to work in an ad-hoc environment with minimal management overhead
- Communicative English in writing and speaking
- A drive to add new ideas
Skills that would be a plus:
- Familiarity with Azure or GCP platforms
- Familiarity with AWS billing
- Experience with UX best practices
- SQL experience
We are offering:
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- An opportunity to get first-hand experience of working in an international environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility of working hours
- An office in A grade building
- Internal self-learning events (tech & beer coming up!)
To meet some of our team members check our Instagram account.
Welcome to #TheCloudRevolution
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career with a dynamic company, helping its customers embrace the cloud, please send us your CV. We would also love to see some samples of your work, for example your projects on Github. Before applying please remember that you must have a permission to work in the EU.