🤓 DevOps Cloud Engineer
10 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 NORDCLOUD | pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 https://www.nordcloud.com/
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Cloud Engineer focused on cloud who relishes the opportunity to be innovative, creating new ideas that prove useful to the progression of our business and our customers’.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- multitude of customer facing projects,
- traditional cloud migration projects,
- DevOps enablement focussing on a more collaborative approach to building platforms on a greenfield of the Cloud environment,
- furthermore, the candidate will become a trusted advisor for high profile enterprise customers and jointly manage the relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team.
If you are the successful applicant you will help scale Nordcloud by applying your knowledge and experience of:
- Linux Operating Systems,
- at least one Configuration Management tool such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible,
- automation techniques using Python, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- system administration, with a good understanding of shell, OS’s, software installation techniques and image creation,
- operating and provisioning systems at scale, preferably in public cloud,
- modern monitoring and logging solutions, such as Datadog, NewRelic, Splunk, ELK etc,
- Agile and/or DevOps culture and how important it is to the success of Cloud Adoption,
- building platforms in Amazon Web Services and/or Azure Cloud Platforms, at a minimum you should have exposure to either of these Cloud Service Providers
If you prioritise consistently strong performance, rapid and eager learning and will seek to understand the Nordcloud offering, market, customers and suppliers, then you are the kind of person we would love to have on our team.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV. Please also take the time to tell us more about your accomplishments (for example: contribution to Open Source projects).