🤓 Data Engineer
10 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 NORDCLOUD | Pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.nordcloud.com
Europe´s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 450+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Nordcloud is one of only 2 European players in Gartner´s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services Providers 2018.
We are proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP.
We're looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Poznań!
The future winning companies are the ones that are best at harnessing their data to become intelligent, data-driven businesses. Big data enables them to create innovative new applications and build AI solutions for tasks previously thought too difficult for computers.
Building systems for ingestion, transformation and storage of vast amounts of data requires special expertise, which is why we are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing Data-Driven Business team. As a Data Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, architecting and implementing modern cloud-based pipelines for our customers, making data accessible and usable for a new wave of data-powered apps and services.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of professional programming experience and hands-on experience in building modern data platforms/pipelines
- Programming languages: Python, Java, Scala, R
- Frameworks: Spark/PySpark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Kafka
- Tools: Jupyter Notebooks, BI Tools
- Databases: NoSQL, Relational databases (columnar & row-oriented), Graph databases
- Data pipelining: ETL, ELT
Skills that would be a plus:
- Interest in or experience with machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Search engines: Elasticsearch, Solr
- "Hold my beer - I got this" attitude
- Insight Geek that need constant feeding
- Cloud platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure and their data services
- Communicative English in writing and speaking
- Office in the city centre
- Health care system, Multisport, access to e-learning platforms
- Teams with passion
- Darts tournaments, board games
- Flexibility in choosing your hardware and software
- Thursday breakfast
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from different industries
- FTE contract if you prefer
Become a Nordcloudian:
We promise that with Nordcloud you’ll get to jump into a great working culture with our Experts with Superpowers. With us, you won’t get bored as we have varying business cases to offer, but also have different kinds of extra-curricular activities as well.
And of course, we welcome new clubs and activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV. Please also take the time to tell us more about your accomplishments.
What you can expect at Nordcloud is a straightforward working team of highly skilled Cloud Engineers and Consultants that work with public cloud and the related features all day in and out. The pace at which we operate is very fast, the collaboration across Europe is intense and the fun to be had both locally and in international team meetings is huge.