🤓 Python Developer
🌍 Nokia | Lotnicza 12, Wrocław🖥 http://nokiawroclaw.pl/en/
You have unique opportunity to be part of teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will plan, design, review and maintain Python based applications and solution.
You will be responsible for create brand new Python-based solutions as well as debugging, isolation and resolving of issues. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders.
We work with:
- Bash, Python
- Continuous Integration tools
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- cloud computing
- automation framework
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycle
- at least intermediate level of scripting skills in Python
- familiarity with Python coding principles and good practices
- ability to code algorithms and applications using Object Oriented Programming
- basic experience Continuous Integration systems with CI tools (using i.e. Jenkins, Team City, Bamboo)
- basic experience in working with software versioning and revision control systems
- basic experience in TDD methodology
- basic knowledge in SW testing techniques and methodologies will be advantage.
- practical experience in working on Linux OS using terminal.
- experience in writing scripts in Python IDEs (i.e. PyCharm, PyScripter, PyDev, vim)
- expertise in TCP/IP programming, IP networks
- knowledge about basics of mobile networks systems will be advantage
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby