🤓 C Embedded Software Developer
🌍 Nokia | Bobrzyńskiego 46, Kraków🖥 http://nokiawroclaw.pl/en/
👉 Nice to have:
As a SW Engineer, you will be part of an agile development team which is responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class, software for Base Stations. You will be solving complex engineering problems in your own technology areas. Your background and areas of interest will be considered when defining your main tasks and responsibility areas.
Daily tasks and duties will include: requirements analysis, software design, implementation of new functionalities and testing activities. You will also contribute to writing specifications and creating documentation for the relevant part of the software. Other key tasks will include code re-factoring and optimization, code maintenance, and fault corrections. You will participate in effort estimation in your own area. As a Platform SW team member, you will share knowledge, consult, support and guide both Platform teams as well as application SW teams. To succeed in this role, you need to be an open-minded professional with good organization skills, strong commitment to quality and a flair for innovative thinking.
If you also consider yourself as a technical leader, who can coordinate technically a group of developers, don't hesitate to apply for this position.
We work with:
- C and sometimes C++ language
- ARM/x86/DSP processors
- Linux or embedded RTOS
- Continuous Integration systems
- Version control and code review systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- advanced C programming skills (at least 3 years of professional experience)
- good knowledge of embedded software design principles
- RTOS and/or Linux knowledge
- Python/Bash knowledge is an important advantage
- knowledge of version control software (git/svn)
- strong communication skills and ability to work in international teams
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw/Cracow, living in or nearby