🤓 C++ Developer
🌍 Nokia | Bobrzyńskiego 46, Kraków🖥 http://nokiawroclaw.pl/en/
👉 Nice to have:
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Have you recently considered to change your programming domain? This is your chance to make a move and join BaseBand Platform Software Team in Nokia.
We work with:
- GCC, Clang
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems
- Continuous integration systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- excellent coding skills
- proficiency in embedded C++ object oriented programming
- experience in designing, developing and testing C++ software
- understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Python/Bash knowledge is an advantage
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)