🤓 Software Engineer
3 300 - 5 400 USD gross
🌍 ninjavan | 30 Jalan Kilang Barat, Singapore🖥 https://www.ninjavan.co/
We are on the lookout for world-class talent to fill our world-class engineering team. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and execute projects to implement two-way systems integration between Ninja Van and its customers and partners to drive new lines of revenue.
- Work closely with external parties, sales and product managers to gather and analyze requirements, design elegant solutions, and manage the deployment.
- Develop, test, deploy and document integration components. These include new API, webhooks, adapters, API clients etc.
- Provide pre and post-integration tech support. Occasional off-hour support and some traveling to meet customers might be required.
- Will have the opportunity to work on core product development.
- 2-5 years of Java development experience. Knowledge of at least other language such as PHP, Python, C#, Ruby is a big plus.
- Extensive experience in integrating with third party APIs, creating adapters, API clients etc.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, track record of working effectively with external parties (e.g. L3 support experience).
- Hands-on project management experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- Data storage: Percona XtraDB Cluster, Elasticsearch, Apache Cassandra
- In-Memory data grid: Hazelcast
- Real-time data pipeline: Apache Kafka
- Backend webservice stack: Play (Java 8), GoLang, Node.js
- Web frontend: AngularJS, React
- Mobile: Android SDK, React Native
- Containerization: Kubernetes (Docker)