🤓 Java/Golang Microservice Developer
9 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Nexway | Szafranka 2, Katowice🖥 https://corporate.nexway.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for Java/Golang Microservice Developer
Who we are?
We are an established business in e-commerce industry with our own product suite. Our teams are based in France, Poland and Germany and we jointly develop our solutions. We work in small teams and we prefer agile development and decision making. We work with microservice oriented architecture, Java and Go on backend, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform and full CI/CD loop, and React+Redux based frontend applications.
As a team member you will be working on backend microservices that power our e-commerce suite. We expect you to be an active team player who can contribute in code, debate ideas, and influence the end product. Ideally, we are looking for a person with a strong passion for technology and a drive to master one’s skills on the way to Senior level.
- 2+ years commercial experience working as Microservice Developer
- Strong Java skills (Spring Boot)
- Working experience with MongoDB and document data model
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Real world Git experience
- Experience in Agile development practices
- Ability to communicate effectively and recognize the value of collaboration between team members
- Familiarity with automated deployments (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
A big thumb up for:
- Exposure to full stack: frontend UI, server side business logic, database
- Experience with Golang
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- MongoDB management skills: scaling, performance management, capacity planning
- 9-15k PLN/month (B2B)
- Nice office with kgs of coffee and barbecue on the rooftop, 100m from Mariacka street
- Guaranteed parking spot
- Flexible working hours
- Remote - no limits on that but we do encourage people to visit the office
- Opportunity to travel to office in Paris
- Backend: Java (Spring Boot), Golang
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud platform
- Docker & Orchestrator: Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration/Deployment: Jenkins
- Database: MongoDB, Google BigQuery, SQL
- Message-broker: RabbitMQ
- Logs: Stackdriver, Elasticsearch, Kibana
To apply please send the resume in English via the below form.
You must be eligible to work in Poland.
Upon review you will be invited to an interview in Katowice office. You will be asked to code during the interview, and also to have a short conversation in English.