🤓 UI Developer
5 500 - 8 750 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.co
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of the dev group,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- working with clients from all over the world,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well, improve your dev skills, and get a pay raise every 6 months.
Apply if you have:
- strong knowledge of CSS3,
- knowledge of HTML5 APIs,
- experience with at least one CSS framework like Bootstrap, Foundation etc.,
- experience with Responsive Web Design,
- real world git experience,
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- experience using ES2015+,
- familiarity with different styling solutions such as PostCSS, SASS, CSS Modules,
- familiarity with design tools like Sketch, Photoshop,
- basic knowledge about frontend frameworks like React, Angular, Vue.js etc.,
- knowledge of common JS libraries (lodash, ramda, underscore, date-fns, etc.),
- familiarity with tools such as Webpack, Babel, and Eslint,
- basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails, Django or other templating engine,
- some experience in front-end performance and/or SEO optimisation.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care + a MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates.