🤓 Senior UI Designer
10 500 - 16 250 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | al. Jana Pawła II 29, Warszawa🖥 http://netguru.co
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning. Currently, we are looking for a passionate Senior UI Designer.
If you are ready to create outstanding web and mobile products and you have the talent and the skills it takes – apply now!
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an advanced and highly experienced team,
- contributing to projects for clients from all over the world,
- developing and improving your skills rapidly,
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best.
- translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centred design methodology,
- building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints,
- mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
We want you on board if you:
- 4 years' experience as a UI Designer,
- have outstanding UI portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects,
- can lead and drive younger UI designers at Netguru,
- can share your knowledge and improve internal processes,
- have a high command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
- have a strong social portfolio.
We will be even happier if you:
- know UX principles well,
- have experience with brand design,
- are familiar with prototyping/animation tools.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats twice a year,
- Team Meetups every two months.