🤓 Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
11 500 - 17 750 PLN net
🌍 Netguru S.A. | ul. Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.com/
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are on a lookout for those who can perfectly code in Ruby. Check out the offer and be sure to send us your application if you want to join our team.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years' experience in Ruby/Rails, SQL and noSQL,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have excellent communication skills,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- can write code that writes code (using metaprogramming),
- can create and modify gems,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective).
We'll be happy to see that you:
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- know Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- have some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible),
- are an open source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats twice a year,
- Team Meetups every two months.