🤓 Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
9 000 - 14 375 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | al. Jana Pawła II 29, Warszawa🖥 http://netguru.com
We are Netguru, one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We have built an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning. If you're a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist and you feel that you are a dynamite at web application testing, click "apply"!
Joining Netguru means:
- working among experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise,
- developing startup-type projects for global clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- access to equipment such as testing devices and additional accessories for your computer,
- flexible working hours,
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- constant development of your skills working in a challenging yet friendly environment.
What are a Senior QA's responsibilities?
- ensuring the highest quality of web and mobile applications,
- writing automated tests,
- defining and maintaining the test automation framework and ensuring that the appropriate level of testing is applied,
- implementing new tools and technologies and improving the ones already in use,
- keeping an eye on new QA-related solutions and IT trends,
- using your knowledge and experience to improve the QA flow in the company,
- working in close cooperation with Developers & PMs on the implementation of apps,
- making suggestions for changes and improvements in ongoing projects.
We want you on board if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in a similar job,
- have experience in writing automated tests (practical knowledge of at least one automation framework),
- are familiar with Page Object Pattern,
- can efficiently and accurately compare and evaluate: best practices, methodologies used in software testing, tools and technologies used to support manual and automated testing,
- have a proactive attitude and are eager to share your experience with the team,
- think critically and analytically can work independently and with a team,
- have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish (CEFR C1+),
- have very good communication skills.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable;
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- a MultiSport card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Ready to apply? Click “apply” button and join Netguru team!