🤓 Senior iOS Developer
11 500 - 17 250 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | ul. Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.co/
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are always on a look-out for skilled and professional Senior iOS Developers. Join us now and prepare yourself for some exiting adventures while coding!
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have people to rely on,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars, conferences),
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- startup-type projects – we have clients from all over the world,
- flexplace and flextime – adjust your daily schedule to achieve optimal efficiency and work from the place that suits you best.
- developing highest-quality applications for iOS,
- advising clients in the decision-making process,
- mentoring and helping other developers deal with different situation in their projects and technology stack,
- taking the lead in projects and helping Project Managers (with technical issues),
- improving internal iOS development processes,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
Ready to apply? We are looking for:
Required tech stack:
- At least 2 years of experience in developing commercial iOS applications,
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of:
- Objective-C and Swift,
- Cocoa Touch,
- iOS SDK,
- iTunes Connect.
- familiarity with process automation using Continuous Integration and other tools,
- understanding of the structure of the most popular Apple frameworks,
- feeling comfortable with Code Signing,
- knowledge of various architectures and ability to advise on choosing the one which fits the project.
- very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- excellent communication skills and team spirit,
- understanding of projects’ business aspects,
- actively advising clients and Project Managers,
- experience with Agile methodologies,
- thinking one step ahead, quickly finding solutions to issues and knowing when to escalate risks or problems,
- continuous learning of: new tools, frameworks, development trends and techniques,
- ability to leave insightful feedback for other team members, especially during the code review.
Perks & benefits:
- new Macbook Pro, replaced every two years, iPhone XS for you to use - we work on best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches in our offices,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Ready to apply? Click “apply” button and join our team!