🤓 Senior Devops Engineer
10 500 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | ul. Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.co
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We have built an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning. Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Devops Engineer who could join our team. If you have the talent and the skills it takes, apply NOW!
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced and open-minded team of software specialists,
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of the whole company,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars or international and local conferences),
- Learning and polishing the skills which will make a perfect foundation for a future promotion and pay rise at Netguru,
- Flexplace: work from just about any place in the world and whenever suits you best.
- Automating DevOps-related tasks and processes - we don’t want to spend our time fighting the same issues every day,
- Educating other members of the team - you are the bridge between the Dev and the Ops - help people around you get the best of both worlds,
- Understanding the needs and challenges of clients across operations and development,
- Engaging in building the right solution which meets the client’s technical and business requirements.
- Understanding of the practical application of Agile processes,
- Proven track record with the Continuous Delivery process within an organization,
- Strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging processes, techniques and tools,
- Broad knowledge about security in DevOps,
- Ability to identify a problem/opportunity, and propose and implement a working solution across the organization,
- Strong experience with Linux, Docker, Cloud Computing (e.g. AWS), configuration management tools and infrastructure automation,
- Have experience with infrastructure as a code: Terraform, Cloudformation or other,
- Hands-on experience with monitoring/data collection tools/techniques (Graylog, DataDog, Prometheus).
- Open-source contributions,
- Thought leadership artifacts (meetups, conferences),
- Certificated cloud computing knowledge and/or Linux/SysOps/DevOps certification.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Luxury private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSportPlus card,
- Optional life insurance for you and your family,
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time with your team and bond,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!