🤓 Senior Devops Engineer
10 500 - 16 250 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Olivia BusinessCentre Olivia 4, Gdańsk🖥 http://netguru.co
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We have built an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning. Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Senior Devops Engineer who could join our team. If you have the talent and skills it takes, apply NOW!
Joining Netguru means:
- working in an experienced team with strong Devops expertise,
- working in interesting projects with presence of market technologies,
- ability to make an impact on the technological stack of company and clients' infrastructure.
- constant development of your skills thanks to assigned development budget on workshops and conferences,
- starting an individual path with objectives which make a solid foundation for a future promotion and pay rise at Netguru,
- flexplace: fully remote job from every place in Poland or work at office in one of our 7 locations: it's up to you!
- automating DevOps-related tasks and processes - we don’t want to spend our time fighting the same issues every day,
- educating other members of the team - you are the bridge between the Dev and the Ops - help people around you get the best of both worlds,
- understanding the needs and challenges of clients across operations and development,
- engaging in building the right solution which meets the client’s technical and business requirements.
- solid experience in Linux administration, Docker and cloud solutions like AWS or GCP,
- good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet,
- business experiencewith IaaC tools like Terraform or Cloudformation,
- ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution,
- broad knowledge about security in DevOps,
- practice with monitoring/data collection tools: Graylog, DataDog, Prometheus,
- good command of written and spoken English and Polish (at least CEFR B2+).
- solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI),
- open-source contributions,
- thought leadership artifacts (speeches made on meetups, conferences),
- certificated cloud-computing knowledge (AWS, GCP preferable).
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro— we like to work with the best equipment,
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Luxury private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSportPlus card,
- Optional life insurance for you and your family,
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time with your team and bond,
If you want to read more about how we see Devops at Netguru please check out these related insights.
Ready to face the challenge?
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form!