🤓 Ruby on Rails Developer
6 500 - 10 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru S.A. | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.com/
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture, based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
This is the time when we search for those dedicated to deliver best quality code to change the ideas to online practise! Do not hesitate, apply now.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group;
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books);
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world;
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and from wherever you need.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HAML/SCSS;
- an ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries;
- a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required.
- you can efficiently search for the information you need;
- you have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and clients;
- experience with foreign clients and working in an Agile way;
- you love to take charge of the project you are working on.
- understanding of test-driven development, more thorough knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- some open-source contributions.
Perks & Benefits:
- MacBook –we work with the best equipment
- Additional accessories for your computer
- Individual co-financed educational plan
- Co-financing of English classes, conferences, books
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches in all our offices
- Team Retreats twice a year
- Team meet-up every two months.
Don't hesitate and apply straight away! In case of any questions, feel free to drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.