🤓 Quality Assurance Specialist
6 500 - 8 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.co
We are Netguru, one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We have built an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
Although we do not have any open positions right now, we encourage you to leave your CV with us! Lets' stay in touch and we promise to get to you when we'll reopen the position.
What are a QA's responsibilities?
- ensuring the highest quality of web and mobile applications;
- testing new functionalities in accordance with their specification;
- finding bugs and reporting them to the team;
- working in close cooperation with the Developers & PM crew on the implementation of apps;
- making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects;
- proposing and implementing more efficient testing procedures;
- writing automated tests;
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
We want you on board if you:
- have experience in a similar job;
- have working knowledge of web testing, both manual and automated;
- know mobile testing;
- pay attention to details;
- understand software development process;
- can prioritise tasks;
- can think in a critical and analytical way;
- can work independently and with a team;
- have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and Polish (CEFR C1+);
- have very good communication skills.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats twice a year,
- Team Meetups every two months.