🤓 Node.js Team Leader
10 500 - 16 250 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.co
Node.js Team Leader
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development. We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- clients from all over the world,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months
- experience as a team leader,
- hands-on knowledge of Node.js development,
- have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
- can write unit and integration tests in Mocha/Chai/Jest,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required).
- knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- have some devops skills (Docker, Ansible),
- are an open source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?