🤓 Node.js Developer
6 500 - 9 750 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | ul. Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.co
We are Netguru – a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide. We always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
Over the past ten years, Netguru developed from a small startup to an almost fully-grown enterprise. Starting as a local business, we’ve evolved into an international company with clients from over 20 countries, working on over 80 projects, with over 200 developers on board. We are now recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. It wouldn’t have been possible but for the people who have a strong commitment to making the company develop even further. Currently, we're on the lookout for a passionate Node.js Developer who can strengthen our team.
Joining Netguru means:
- flexplace: work from just about any place in the world ,
- we decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- we work for global clients who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars and international and local conferences),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- proactively handling problems and providing adequate solutions,
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development, and supporting/mentoring other developers.
Apply if you:
- have hands-on experience with Node.js projects,
- can write DRY & S.O.L.I.D. code,
- know how to use GIT,
- can write tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest;
- can efficiently deal with SQL databases and various queries,
- know ES6/Typescript,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
- have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
- experience with TypeORM or Knex;
- experience with APIs documented using Swagger/Postman;
- understanding of test-driven development, Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- some open-source contributions.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!