🤓 Node.js Developer
7 500 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | ul. Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.co
We are Netguru – a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide, who always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
Over the past eight years, Netguru grew from a small startup to an almost fully grown enterprise. Starting as a local business, we’ve evolved into an international company with clients from over 20 countries, working on over 40 projects with almost 140 developers on board. We are now recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. It wouldn’t have been possible but for the people who have a strong commitment to making the company develop even further.
Yes, we have the position available! Join us as a Node.js Developer. Become a part of dev team with excellent project flow, managed by well-trained Project Managers. Discover new technologies and share your knowledge with team mates within Netguru!
Joining Netguru means:
- flexplace: work from just about any place in the world and whenever suits you best;
- we decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome;
- startup-like projects: we work for clients from all over the world, who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems;
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review;
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars or international and local conferences);
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code;
- proactively handling problems and providing adequate solutions;
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing;
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects;
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development and supporting/mentoring other developers.
Apply if you:
- have hands-on experience with Node.js projects;
- can create a DRY & S.O.L.I.D. code;
- know and can use GIT;
- can deal efficiently with SQL databases and various queries;
- know ES6;
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required;
- have strong communication skills.
We will be pleased to see that you:
- can efficiently search for the information you need;
- love to take charge of the project you are working on;
- have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and handle professional contacts with clients.
- experience with Sequelize;
- experience with APIs documented using Swagger;
- understanding of test-driven development, Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- some open-source contributions.
Netguru perks & benefits:
- MacBook, because we like to work with the best equipment;
- hardware of your choice;
- private health insurance + MultiSport card;
- individual co-financed educational plan;
- free sandwiches in the morning (no worries if you wake up late!) and half-price lunches;
- team retreats twice a year;
- team meet-up every two months.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at [email protected]!