🤓 Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
4 000 - 4 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | ul. Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.co
👉 Nice to have:
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are on a lookout for Junior RoR Devs right now! Don't hesitate and apply!
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group;
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books);
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months;
- startup-type projects – our clients come from all over the world;
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- basic knowledge of SQL;
- at least one app at GitHub Repo, Bitbucket, GitLab or other open sources – to show us your skills;
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required.
- understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- knowledge of programming design patterns (e.g. service object or form object),
- experience in working in a team and for foreign clients.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups